We are Luke and Amanda Baublet and we live in Berlin, Germany. We moved here from Dallas, Texas in April 2014 and spent some time steeped in learning German and trying to gain a better understanding of the culture here. In 2016 we welcomed ouramazing daughter Lucy to the world and in 2021 our son Max joined the crew. We’ve been navigating cross-cultural ministry and parenting in this big, wonderful city and we can’t wait to see what the future holds!
We’re involved in several projects in Berlin, with interconnected goals for the good of the city and the joy of the people here:
- shepherding ministry workers with our organization as the Area Leader for the eastern region of Germany
- training people in discipleship-based ministry, supporting the local church, and unifying local ministry efforts through an informal ministry cooperative called MultiplyBerlin
- building relationships and supporting people in their faith journeys and personal goals through life coaching
- serving and belonging to a local house church and helping develop a network of house churches in our region of the city
- seeking to be a light and a source of encouragement to our friends and neighbors as we do our best to follow Jesus and share His love in our words and actions
If you’d like more information on Berlin and why we’re here or if you’d like to keep up with us via our newsletter feel free to contact us.
Thanks for stopping by!
Luke, Amanda, & Lucy